So I finished this book at while back and I never told anyone what I thought of it. Over all, it was ok. I guessed 1/2 way thru how it was going to end. I wanted to hurry and read it before the movie comes out. I think that it will be interesting to see the movie as compared to the book...but really, that's all that kept me reading this book.
Now...I am reading a book that sorta scares me and I have a hard time reading it. It's called "Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution". I am easily freaked out by things. I sorta live by Scarlett O'Hara's motto, “Fiddle-dee-dee! I won’t worry about that today. I’ll worry about that tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is another day!” But I have been going to the gym, working out with my trainer, taking my vitamins and shopping at Whole Foods lately...all in an effort to live a healthier life for both me and Austin. So I figured, I'll read this, I use my cell phone as my alarm clock, what's so wrong with that?! UMMM...APPARENTLY A LOT!!!! Just kidding...it's not that bad, the book does get me thinking about what small steps I can take to make my life simpler. It's an ok read...I am only about 2 chapters in, so I will fill you in once I am done!


No comments:
Post a Comment