Monday, April 18, 2011

The trials and tribulations of dating...

Wednesday last week was internet date #2.  We decided to meet after my workout at this place called Watson's.  It's on his way home from work and near my house.  I was running a little late because my trainer wanted to beat me up a little before I went!  So I showed up about 15 minutes late, but let him know I was running behind.  Jessica and I have been talking about him for a few days and we just started calling him "Handsome".  Turns out...he really is!  We had a good time.  We talked for about 2 hours...no awkward pauses, no uncomfortable situations at all.  When we were done.  It was great.  I told him that I had never been on an internet #2 to with anyone, and neither has he.  By the time I got home he has texted and wanted to know when we could meet again.  We tried to meet up Thursday for lunch, but work had me busy.  But Friday worked out for both of us.  Again...we had a great little lunch.  I was way more nervous this time because it was DATE 2!!!  UGH...so much pressure!  We were going to try to meet up on Sunday, but time just did not permit.  We'll see if date 3 ever really happens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment