Again...It's been a while since I updated. Most of March I was working at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. And most recently Ausitn has been occupying a lot of my time. Seems like too much happens and I can't update!
I recently started dating. It's been....ummmmmm...Interesting. I have joined an online dating site...and I'm just having fun so far. Some of these guys are pushy, but I weed them out and I have 2 dates this week and one under my belt already. Date 1 was a little awkward since I seemed to know 1/2 of everyone in the restaurant. It was rather humerous!
My dad started radiation last week...and seems to be doign very well so far. Luke is transitioning back to his parent's and that has been very hard.
Austin is gearing up for summer....so as I am trying to keep his mind on school work, I still have to ask him his plans for summer. So, needless to say, he's got a bit of Spring Fever lately!
I'll write back with more info after my date tomorrow! HA
No comments:
Post a Comment