Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving, Game Night and Football!

Thanksgiving has to be my favorite holiday.  It's all about food, family and fun.  No stress about buying the perfect present, finances, wrapping gifts...none of that.  Just a time to eat a little too much, drink a little too much and sleep a little too much!  This year Thanksgiving was awesome.  It was quiet at my mom & dad's house...just Austin, Morgan, my mom, my dad and me!  We played cards, watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and at some of the best food my mom has ever prepared!!!!  When all was said and done, we headed to my house for game night.  Lots of people came and went thru the night.  We had all sorts of food, wine, beer and games!  I do hate to report that the boys won at Taboo, but the girls plan to kick their asses next time!









Friday I was feeling a little too gross from the wine the night before to do much of anything, so I just caught up on all the stuff on my DVR.  Saturday, Ryan and I went to see The Muppet Movie (It was cute, but we both almost fell asleep!) and then we went to Pete's 40th birthday party.  I can't believe that my friends are starting to turn 40.













Then FOOTBALL!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment