We have had many thing going on lately...and I was too busy to update. Well, maybe not too busy, but definitely too lazy! Right now it is Spring Break and Austin is in Missouri visiting his dad. He is having a great time and I have no pictures of it up there yet! I hope he is taking some!
I went to the Black Eyed Peas concert last night and had a great time. I was in the Chute Club and the Committeeman's Club, so there are also no pictures of that. The Good Ole' Boy Network up there at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo doesn't look kindly on photographic evidence of whatever happens there! But we did have a GREAT time! I snuck one picture during Where Is The Love...
And then I was promtly yelled at! I said, "Hey, where is the love?! " HAHAHAHAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment