Monday, March 22, 2010

Last Rodeo Round-Up

Morgan and I braved the elements on Saturday and headed to the Rodeo with every intention of seeing the last Brooks & Dunn concert. But it was 40 degrees and raining. We made our way thru the Agventure and then did a little shopping, but it was not fun at all! Everyone that would normally be outside enjoying the carnival or eating something-on-a-stick, were in Reliant Center. We spent 90% of our time being stuck behind people that would, out of no where and with no warning at all, just stop in the middle of the isle. So once we had had enough of that, we decided that we would go see about getting Morgan something deep fried or on-a-stick! That was a BIG MISTAKE! There were more people out there under the tents than were inside Reliant Center! I looked at Morgan and said, "Do you want to eat here and stand around or leave and go to a restaurant?" She choose the restaurant. So we walked, in the cold rain, to our car and headed to The Grotto! I'm glad that we got to spend some time together, but I just wish the weather had cooperated with us!


Sunday, Austin got home from Missouri. He was a little sad to leave his dad and the 8" of snow that had just fallen, but he was glad to be home none the less. He had a great time. He did some fishing, some shopping at the “Best 99 cent store ever”, and got to feel his little sister moving around in his step-mom’s tummy! He said he took some pictures…but I’ll have to get them from him and we will see if there are any worth posting.


No comments:

Post a Comment