WHAT A LONG WEEKEND!!!! Friday night we went to Feast with the Beasts at the Houston Zoo! It was very fun...lots of walking and lots of people, but fun none the less. We sampled food from restaurants that we would normally not eat at and watched some lions attack turkeys! We watched Big Bad VooDoo Daddy...I felt like I was in 'Swingers'! It was a very fun and interesting night. Then we headed to Sawyer Park for some sitting, some drinking and then...
SOME DANCING!!!



Saturday morning, Jessica and I went to the Christmas Market at Second Baptist Church in Katy. On the way out to the car, I noticed that someone put some sunglasses on the handle of my car. They aren't mine...Austin sort of claimed them! If these are your sunglasses...I have them!
Then Saturday afternoon, Austin and I went to Finely's first birthday...it sure looks like she had a great time and got some great presents!!! We didn't get to stay too long, but long enough to eat the YUM food that Katie made and long enough to visit with everyone!
Saturday night, Becca, Mendi & I went to see The Comedians of Chelsea Lately at The House of Blues. It was Sarah Colonna, Loni Love, Heather McDonald and John Caparulo. Then it was a toss up...go see Kim Zolciak perform "Tardy for the Party" or go to DJ's Sports Bar and support Rod? We went to DJ's in Fresno, TX! It was far, but fun none the less. Sorry...no pictures of this. I forgot to take some!





No comments:
Post a Comment