Monday, November 2, 2009

The Ghosts of Halloween Past

It was the first of many school dances this weekend! Austin's Junior High dance...and boy did he look cute! Donned in his best costume, he and his friend Aaron braved this social scene together. Austin's costume got a lot of stares, but most people said, "Your costume is AWESOME!" I love hearing about his little adventure's so of course, I questioned him when he got home. This is what I gathered from him...At first he was nervous, so he and Aaron just walked around and drank Pepsi for an hour. Then he realized that people thought his costume was great, so he felt more confident. He danced a little to "Thriller" (He showed me his best break dancing moves). Some of the girls danced like ho's, he wasn't fond of that (or so he says)! He did the Happy Feet dance. He talked to girls to try to get them interested in him, but now he just has some better girlfriends. Then he came home. It sounds like the night was a success for him!

After a super busy Saturday filled with Dog Hunting, I came home and got ready for Halloween night. It was nothing big, but my friend's with kids came over and some of Austin's friends came and we ate and handed out candy and the kids went trick-or-treating! Then we turned on "Carrie" and some of the kids go to see Sissy Spacek naked...WOOOPSIE! It was a great evening and a good distraction from my puppies being gone!






AND...last but NOT least...my puppies are missing! That storm Thursday night blew my fence gate open and I didn't realize until it was too late. Bubba usually just comes and sits at the front door, but this time, he is gone. Halloween was hard because of this. We have searched HIGH and LOW for them. Called the vets in a 6 miles radius, went to the Animal Shelter and the SPCA. Today we are putting fliers on 500 doors! I am determined to get them back! We love them and miss them so much! Thanks to everyone for your support and comfort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment