This year has been difficult and busy, to say the least. But I we did find some time to take a family vacation. We just got back from Steamboat Springs, CO. We had a great time...and with just 1 trip to the hospital, the trip was relaxing and so much fun! No worries...Morgan just had a stomach virus...and with the altitude change, she was pretty bad off! After she got a few bags of IV fluids she was good to go! We skied 3 days (Morgan only got 2 days in), we watched football and played board games. It was so relaxing! When we first arrived, there wasn't much snow, but that night we got some pretty good snow.
So, now I'm back and getting caught up on work has been hard, especially since it is tax time! But I am almost all caught up. Also...I have joined the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge at my gym. My first official weigh-in is the Monday after Super Bowl. It should be fun to see what happens to my body in 90 days!!!! I'm going to start keeping up with my weekly weigh-in and any good recipes I find here...but I am not ready to put what my initial weight yet, but I will keep you posted on what all happens with the weight loss and all the special activities they have planned at the gym for those involved. Well...back to work now. Gotta make sure all taxes are filed in a timely manner!! TTFN






















No comments:
Post a Comment